Its been a while since I last wrote, but life has been as hectic as ever. In bulletin points as I’m feeling rather lazy about writing:
- We are delighted to be getting married next year, Guy and I were engaged on the 11th August 2018.
- Guy continues to work for Clipper race.
- I continue working in the seafood industry.
- I have applied and will be doing a sailing expedition to the Arctic next year.
- I continue to race yacht Kassy at Scarborough Yacht Club and recently received the Seawife Award for the female club member who has exceeded, achieved and been a role model to others.
- The horses are well, Abbie seems to enjoy her retirement dale and Alfie remains as cheeky and loveable as ever. I always miss them when away.
It is also a year ago since we lost our dear Great Britain crew member and friend Simon Speirs, thinking of his family at this difficult time.